Management Trainee Program
Reasons to Apply to the Management Trainee Program
The Management Trainee Program is designed to give you an all-encompassing experience of how our dealerships operate. This knowledge sets you up for success for a long-term career path within our organization.
The Management Trainee Program exposes you to several leaders within the organization. Several of these leaders have excelled their way through the Management Trainee Program themselves and have valuable insight into growing your career! The Management Trainee Program is highly regarded by our Executive Team.
Opportunities to Advance
Following your 7-month rotation, you get relocated to another dealership to work as an Assistant Department Manager. Following your time as an Assistant Department Manager, roughly 18 months, you will be promoted to a Department Manager store at a new Dealership.
What to Expect
- Strategic planning and execution of business initiatives as well as hands-on experience in all facets of the dealership.
- Learn how to influence others, build a team and work closely with leadership teams throughout the organization.
- Develop skills necessary to rotate within each department to get a comprehensive understanding of running the business.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Leadership and sales skills strongly preferred.
- Strong commitment to providing quality work and excellent customer service.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Must be willing to relocate at time of permanent placement.
What’s in it for you:
- Starting salary of $62,500
- On-the-job exposure to leading a business within a billion-dollar industry
- On-the-job training and succession planning for personal career goals
- Opportunities for networking and connection
- Industry leading benefits
If you think the MHC Management Trainee Program could be just what you are looking for or if you have a few more questions about the program, contact MHC Kenworth at: firstname.lastname@example.org.