While every effort is made to provide information that is accurate and reliable, Murphy-Hoffman Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information and reliance on it should be undertaken only after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness and timeliness. Any information posted on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Such information is subject to change at any time by Murphy-Hoffman Company without notice. Murphy-Hoffman Company is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on such information, including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages or lost profits, even if Murphy-Hoffman Company has been advised of the possibility of the same.
In states or countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
Murphy-Hoffman Company provides the Site on an "as-is" basis. Murphy-Hoffman Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation those related to: (1) the operation of the Site; (2) the information, content, materials, or services included or described therein; and (3) any application or information submitted to us through the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Murphy-Hoffman Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), regarding the Site, including, without limitation, warranties related to the operation of the Site, the information, content, materials, and services described therein, and any information or applications submitted through the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, Murphy-Hoffman Company does not warrant that the Site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Murphy-Hoffman Company, a Murphy-Hoffman Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Murphy-Hoffman Company or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
· Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MURPHY-HOFFMAN COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and your use of the services described therein. The owner of the Site is based in the State of Kansas in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate in your local jurisdiction. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain jurisdictions.
Links on this Site may lead to services or sites and Murphy-Hoffman Company takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site is not an endorsement thereof. Any use you make of the information provided on this Site, or any site or service linked to by this Site, is at your own risk.
All Site design, text, code, graphics, and interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, on the Site are the property of Murphy-Hoffman Company or its partners and clients unless otherwise noted, and are protected by U.S. and other international copyright laws, © 2022 Murphy-Hoffman Company ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Prior permission to use, reproduce, or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, or other material on the Site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use; except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Site is in violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.