Kenworth Idle Management System Conserves Fuel Usage
Kenworth's factory installed battery based anti-idle system is designed to help long-haul fleets in hot and cold climates reduce idling time and fuel usage without compromising performance. As a split system, Kenworth's factory installed option provides one of the smallest footprints in the industry, allowing for maximum storage under the bunk.Additional features include:
- Remote condenser with brushless fan assembly installed centrally on exterior wall for optimum performance
- LCD user display provides automatic temperature control for both A/C and heat modes
- Batteries electrically isolated from truck starting batteries
- Available with Espar bunk heater
- SmartWay verified idle reduction technology
For more information, contact your local MHC salesperson.