MHC Truck Leasing works with you to determine the best solutions and equipment. We have relationships with premier OEMs including Kenworth, Volvo and Hino to provide top-quality equipment and the latest technology. Maximize vehicle up-time through our maintenance offerings, giving you extra time and money to invest in your business. A lease with MHC Truck Leasing allows you to accurately budget your transportation costs by reducing unexpected expenses associated with maintaining your own fleet.
Request InformationContact Us
- Custom Trucks: Spec'd to suit your operational needs and customized with paint and decals
- Flexible End of Term Options: MHC buys directly from the manufacturer, lowering acquisition costs
- Truck Washing: Enhances company image and driver pride
- Guaranteed and Non-Guaranteed Programs: Customized programs allow for comprehensive and flexible maintenance offerings
- Preventative Maintenance: Performed on a scheduled basis, maximizing performance and safety
- Fueling Services: Home and away, increases driver productivity and reduces out-of-route miles
- Tire Program: Maximum performance, safety and fuel mileage with proactive tire management
- Emergency Roadside Assistance: PacLease's 50,000+ 7/24 service locations help you increase up-time
- Online Mileage Entry
- Mobile Maintenance Services
- Driver and Vehicle Performance Analysis
- Telematics: On-board computing and mobile communications products with customized offerings
- Fuel Efficiency & Economy: Wide range of quality products engineered for fuel efficiency and aerodynamics
- Substitute Vehicles: Help avoid unnecessary downtime
Safety & Compliance
- Driver Trip Record & Fuel Tax Reporting: Consolidates vehicle data reporting and eliminates monitoring regulations
- Driver Safety Programs: Ensures your product's safe delivery
- Hazardous Waste Management: Ensures protection of the environment
- Maintenance Record-Keeping (DOT)
- Truck Licensing: Relieves you of paperwork and spreads licensing costs over a manageable period
- Permitting & Oversize Weight Permitting: Eliminates monitoring rules and provides permit assistance
- Electronic Invoicing: Assists you in getting costs in the correct accounting period
- Federal Highway Use & Third Structure Tax Filing
Fill out the linked form and an MHC Truck Leasing representative will respond as soon as possible.
Get road smart by reviewing your results and take action to make the nation's roadways safer for everyone.
Complete the secured form linked below to begin your leasing application with MHC.