LEAWOOD, Kan., Feb. 29, 2016 — Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) added features to RoadPulse, its online truck repair tool, to increase uptime by offering quick truck diagnostics, identifying optimal personnel for repairs and educating customers on preventative maintenance opportunities.
New features include communication regarding repair orders, diagnostics, preventative maintenance and inspections. Attendees at the Technology and Maintenance Council’s (TMC) expo can request a RoadPulse demonstration of the beta system at MHC booth 834 in Nashville from Feb. 29-March 3.
“It is critical to be able to offer superior service and uptime to match the quality products that MHC offers,” MHC Vice President of Service Operations Darrin Weimer said. “We are leveraging the technology in RoadPulse to improve our customers’ experience from the moment they pull into our dealerships.”
MHC first launched RoadPulse to customers in 2012 to make it easier to manage their truck repairs online. The new features of RoadPulse are tied with MHC’s ExpressLane program, providing the following experience to customers when visiting an MHC dealership for truck repairs:
- The truck is diagnosed within two hours of arrival.
- A diagnostic evaluation of the truck is performed by syncing with RoadPulse.
- MHC performs a physical truck walk around to look for additional DOT violations such as cracked windshields, uneven tire wear and inoperable lights.
- Truck repairs are assigned to the technicians best suited for the job to ensure the repair is completed quickly and correctly the first time.
- Detailed repair logs are saved in the RoadPulse system for future access and reference at all MHC locations.
RoadPulse is a free web-based system that better serves MHC customers by providing real-time visibility to truck repairs from scheduling to invoicing. To learn more, customer can visit www.mhc.com/service/RoadPulse or contact their local MHC representatives.
Located across 16 states, MHC is a network of over 100 locations, including 67 heavy and medium duty truck dealers, 36 MHC Truck Leasing locations, four Carrier Transicold locations, a TRP All-Makes Parts & Service store and a wholly-owned finance company, MHC Financial Services. MHC features Kenworth, Hino, Ford, Volvo and Isuzu trucks. Through its formal quality program, MHC delivers excellent service to its customers and maintains ISO 9001 certification.
To learn more about MHC's locations, services and standards, please visit MHC.com or call (888) MHC-TRUCK.